We have a lot of fun activities planned for February Vacation Week. Here is a list of what’s going on:
– Thursday, Feb. 24 – Saturday, Feb. 26: Fluorescent Nights – The Little Sister Park will be open from 6pm-9pm. $20 even for pass holders. PEEPs Pass holders will receive a $5 discount.
– Thursday, Feb. 24: Mo the Balloon Buffon will be in the Governor’s Lodge from 1pm-4pm making balloon sculptures for the kids and entertaining our younger crowd.
– Friday, Feb. 25: Family Magic Show in the Octagon Lodge at 4:30pm free of charge. Magician will be doing strolling magic for an hour before the show from 3:15pm-4:15pm.
– Saturday, Feb. 26 – Sunday, Feb. 27: Women’s Performance Camp Weekend
– Saturday, Feb. 26: Dr. Easy in the Bunyan Room. This is a 21+ event, no cover charge. Music starts at 8:30pm.
For more information, visit www.loonmtn.com.