From the words of Ralph Lewis, Director of Skiing Operations
After the 1.1 inches of rain that we received last night, we are anxiously awaiting for temperatures to drop this afternoon in order resume snowmaking. We will resurface all open terrain for the next two nights as well as opening additional terrain tomorrow. We will work on opening the remainder of the trails after resurfacing on existing terrain is finished. As long as snowmaking temperatures remain, we will be making snow around the clock.
We are very fortunate to have great conditions and a significant amount of our terrain open at this point. This is all possible because of our snowmaking and grooming team and the investment Loon has made to our snowmaking infrastructure.
Until next week …